About This Gig

I am a professional data entry operator. I can type your data in word, excel, and any other file format. I can transcribe images and pdf to editable text and vice versa.

I can transcribe or convert these to editable documents

  1. handwritten to a word or excel
  2. images or pdf to word or excel
  3. ppt
  4. images




Welcome to my profile. I provide data entry related services around the globe. Client satisfaction is my main target. I am interested in working with both companies and individuals. With the help of my expertise and diverse knowledge we can provide you with the following services at reasonable and competitive prices without effecting the quality of work. ⊙ Data Entry ⊙ Data Typing and scraping ⊙ PDF Conversion ⊙ Copy Paste ⊙ Retype scanned file ⊙ Internet Research ⊙ Data Collection Feel free to contact me any time. We are available 24/7.



About The Seller

  • FromPakistan
  • Member sinceMay 2020
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last delivery7 months