I will do data entry, woo commerce data entry, MS office data entry

                                                       About This Gig


Hi there

I am a data entry professional, I have been working with database management systems, data processing programs, MySQL, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. I will do any kind of data entry, pdf to word, excel, access, PowerPoint, MySQL, WordPress, woo commerce.



  •  Do clean and 100% accurate data entry
  • Pdf to any format
  •  Scanned image to word
  •  Extract data from images
  •  Extract data from emails
  • Organize data
  •  Convert data format to any data type
  •  Enter products in woo commerce
  •  WordPress blog post
  •  Social media post



I have experience working with the following programs/software:


  • WordPress
  • WordPress Woo commerce plugin
  • Visual Composer page builder
  • Element or page builder
  • MS office

                                                About The Seller


From Afghanistan
Member since Jan 2021
Avg. response time1 hour

                                                                    I am a data entry professional, I have been working as a typist, WordPress blogger, managing Magento and Woo-commerce stores, managing MS Access and MySQL databases. I am starting out as a freelancer so I am offering my services at a cheaper price. if you need my services, you can give me a chance. thanks