I will work on magento 1 or magento 2 programming

I will work on magento 1 or magento 2 programming.


                        About GIG


 Please contact me before placing orders*

#Do 1 hour of programing work in your Magento store for 20$,

#please ask me for a quotation for your work


  • Setup complete Magento stores/websites
  • Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration
  • PSD to Magento theme
  • Theme customization work
  • Troubleshooting and error fixing/debug
  • Add new functions/features to your store
  • Extension install, customization, and coding
  • Install themes
  • Convert your non-responsive theme to Fully mobile responsive
  • Creating multiple stores / Websites under the same installation
  • Add languages, help translating the site
  • Magento upgrades / updates
  • Payment Methods/Gateway integration
  • Creating e-mail / newsletter templates
  • Moving your store to a new host
  • Clear unwanted data and optimize site and databases
  • GTMetrix / Pagespeed optimization
  • Do on-site SEO optimizations
  • Mass product import

and all other Magento services.


I'm a professional web developer and a programmer with years of experience. please check my other Magento related gigs. 


2500+ Positive feedback on 5 Magento programming related gigs


https://www.fiverr.com/maxcreations


*Please Contact me before placing orders*