I will design 3d solidworks parts, assembly and simulations

I will design 3d solidworks parts, assembly and simulations



                           About This Gig

Do design of 

  • MECHANICAL  PARTS,                
  • ASSEMBLIES,               
  • ENGINEERING DRAWING               
  • FORCE ANALYSIS               
  • SIMULATION 


Just within 24 hrs.....................



                         Design Software

  • AutoCAD
  • Catia
  • Corel
  • Inventor
  • Solidworks
  • Abaqus
  • Google sketchup
  • ANSYS

                          File Format

  • DWG
  • STL
  • SLDPRT
  • SLDASM
  • OBJ

About The Seller

  • FromSri Lanka
  • Member sinceMar 2014
  • Avg. response time1 hour
  • Last delivery1 month
Hi I am professional mechanical and manufacturing engineer. And I am Having experience in 3D mechanical modeling, rendering & documentation for about 5yrs. I do use latest software to design the 3D models to ensure the Design for Manufacturing process smooth. I do the best for you.